1. General information
- Your data controller is Energetyka Solarna ensol sp. z o.o. with business address:
Nr BDO: 000040909
2. Personal data
- Personal data according to European Parliament and Council Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of individuals regarding personal data processing and free movement of such fata and repeal of the
Directive 95/46/WE (RODO) regards to information about an identified or possible to identify natural person.
- In case of using www site such data might be e.g. e-mail address or IP address.
- In any matters regarding your personal data protection you may contact us via following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your data gathered by us may be used in the following purposes:
- Conducting analysis and statistics for the needs of conducting our business activity;
- Carrying out marketing activities undertaken by us on our own or in cooperation with other entities (if you have expressed a separate consent in this respect);
- Arising from our legitimate interests (e.g. situations in which processing your personal data is justified due to our justified needs, among others the necessity of protection);
- Fulfillment of the obligation to apply the accountability principle, that is, the obligation to demonstrate our compliance with the provisions on personal data protection.
- The data is processed in accordance with the law and is not subject to further processing incompatible with the objectives provided by law. The data is collected only in an adequate, necessary and required rangeM/br> in relations to the purposes for which they are processed.
- The personal data is collected with diligence. Ensol is making every effort in order to protect data provided to us against unauthorized access by third parties.
- Providing data is voluntary.
- We do not share personal data with any unauthorized recipients. We may entrust another entity with the processing of personal data on our behalf. Data can be shared only with entities authorized to receive them pursuant to the mandatory provisions of the law.
- Your data will be transferred to service providers and IT solutions that we are using, public bodies, including courts, at their reasonable request, lawyers and advisers acting on our behalf, if it is necessary to defend against claims or to seek redress.
3. Rights related to the processing of personal data.
- In relations to the processing of your personal data, you can use the following rights:
- The right to obtain confirmation whether we process your personal data, as well as the right to be informed what the data is;
- The right to request rectification (correction) or supplementation of your personal data if incomplete or incorrect;
- The right to demand restriction of your personal data processing;
- The right to demand removal of your personal data;
- The right to transfer data;
- The right to withdraw the consent to your personal data processing;
- The right to withdraw the consent to your personal data processing for marketing purposes;
- The right to lodge a complaint to the authority supervising personal data protection.
- In order to exercise your rights please write an e-mail to: email@example.com
4. Cookie files
- While using the www site on your end device (eg. A computer, smartphone, or tablet), the so-called cookies, that is small files (in particular text files), containing information necessary for the proper use of the www site. By saving those files on your device it is possible to:
- Collect statistical data for the www site, which allows us to develop its resources in accordance with the preferences of the visitors.
- Remember that there is a possibility of configuring the web browser that prevents the storage of cookies on your end device. In such a situation the use of our website might be constricted..
- It is good to know that cookie files can be deleted after they are saved through certain web browser functions, programs used for this purpose or using appropriate tools available under the operating system that you use.
5. Other technologies
- Please keep in mind that we might also use the following technologies to track the activities you undertake as part of the Website:
- Google Analitycs tracking code – in order to analyze the website’s statistics;
- Conversion tracking and Google Adwords remarketing tag – to measure the effectiveness of advertising our services / products through the Google AdWords platform as well as to optimize the ads appearing there we might use conversion tracking and remarketing;
6. Server logs
- Using the www site involves sending queries to the server on which the www site is stored.
- Each query addressed to the server is saved in the server logs. Logs include your IP address, server date and time, information about the web browser and operating system.
- Logs are saved and stored on the server.
- The data saved in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the www site and are not used to identify them.
- This Policy is verified up to date and updated if necessary.